Good image quality is prime for a promising ultrasound. DC-70Vet offers that and a lot more. Its unique touch gesture feature is designed to help improve workflow, providing veterinary professionals with ease and certainty. The clarity, as a result of innovative technology on DC-70Vet, would help you to make high quality exams from routine vet applications to complex animal cardiology study in academic field.
DC-70Vet is an optimal solution for you, providing crystal image quality, professional veterinary software packages and comprehensive applications tools with extremely ease of use workflow.
- 19 inch LED monitor with articulated arm
- 10.4 inch gesture sensitive touch screen with adjustable angle
- Flexible control panel
- Gel warmer
- 3T Transducer Technology
Mindray’s patent transducer technology to increase image bandwidth and transmission efficiency.
– Triple-matching layer design for higher sensitivity, wider bandwidth, and improved S/N
– Total-cut design for lower cross-talk noise, better directivity, and improved lateral resolution
– Thermal-control design for better acoustic transmission
- Echo-enriched Beam Forming
Echo-enriched beam former permits the use of traditionally neglected echo signals of adjacent beams to form one finer and stronger imaging beam, providing better ‘out-of-focus’ image resolution and deeper image penetration.
- Professional Design for Veterinary Use
– Veterinary exam modes
– Veterinary body marks
– Veterinary comments
– Veterinary reports
- Comprehensive Applications
– Various transducers for veterinary applications
– Natural Touch Elastography for tissue stiffness evaluation
– UWN Contrast Imaging for sensitive bubble detection
– TDI and Quantitative Analysis for confident vet cardiology analysis
– Tissue Tracking Quantitative Analysis for advanced myocardial study
- Dedicated Workflow
– Powerful multi-touch gesture powered operation
– UltraViewas a PC workstation for off-line analysis
– APP MedSight/MedTouch for easy image transfer/remote control
– iWorks with user-defined scan protocols to save exam time
– Auto measure: Auto IMT, auto PW, auto LV
* For more information about DC-70Vet Click Here