Lab accurate HbA1c results at the point of care
The Quo-Test® is a fully automated desktop point-of-care analyzer designed for easy and reliable HbA1c measurement for the monitoring and management of diabetes in a point-of-care setting such as diabetes clinics and doctors’ surgeries.
The Quo-Test HbA1c system is a fully automated hemoglobin A1c analyzer that uses patented boronate affinity fluorescence quenching technology to measure glycated hemoglobin from a 4 μl sample taken from a finger prick or venous whole blood.
Sample results are available within four minutes and are dual-reported in IFCC and DCCT standard units (Mono S & JDS reporting are also available). Quo-Test is unaffected by most hemoglobin variants and other endogenous interferences due to its unique interference-free methodology.
Quo-Test can store over 7,000 results which can be downloaded as text files to a PC via the integrated USB interface. Alternatively, results can be printed using a printer which connects via a serial port.
Step by step instructions displayed on the analyzers clear, multi-lingual display, reduces staff training time to a minimum, almost eradicating the opportunity for user-related errors.
Quo-Test is CE marked for the monitoring of HbA1c in diabetes patients.
- Fully automated analyzer
- Results in just four minutes
- 4 µl sample size required
- Dimensions: 205 x 205 x 135mm
Easy to use
- Intuitive, step by step on screen instructions minimise training time
- Multi-lingual menu
- Just 4 µl blood required from finger prick or venous sample
- Lightweight: 1.3 kg
Fast and accurate
- Results within 4 minutes
- Boronate affinity method which is recognized as interference free
- Measuring range: 4–15 % A1c DCCT
- Imprecision: CV <3 % at 7 % A1c DCCT
- Unaffected by Hb variants, which do not result in reduced erythrocyte life span
- Traceable to the IFCC reference method
Efficient data handling
- Barcode reader included. Only one scan per lot of cartridges required
- Stores over 7,000 results for efficient patient data management
- User selectable dual reporting. User can select % DCCT, IFCC mmol/mol, eAG mg/dl or eAG mmol/l
- USB port
- Optional label printer available
Quo-Test HbA1c analyzer demonstration
* For more information about Quo-Test HbA1c Analyzer Click Here