A revolution in HbA1c measurement
Quo-Lab® HbA1c is a semi-automated desktop point-of-care analyzer for measuring glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c).
The semi-automated analyzer has been designed specifically to meet the needs of diabetes clinics and laboratories in settings that demand low cost of operation and ease of use.
From a simple procedure, Quo-Lab provides lab-accurate test results within four minutes (CV < 3% at 7% A1c) from a venous or finger prick blood sample of just 4 μl. Quo-Lab uses the same boronate affinity methodology used by Quo-Test® HbA1c and is similarly unaffected by Hb variants.
Step by step instructions are displayed on a clear, multi-lingual display. Staff training time can therefore be minimised and the opportunity for error is reduced.
Quo-Lab HbA1c can store over 7,000 results which can be downloaded as text files to a PC via the integrated USB interface. Alternatively, results can be printed using a printer which connects via a serial port.
Quo-Lab has received its CE mark and is available for sale in most global markets subject to local registration requirements.
- Semi-automated analyzer
- Results in just four minutes
- 4 µl sample size required
- Dimensions: 95 x 205 x 135mm
Easy to use
- User-friendly features minimize training time
- Step by step instructions on display
- User selectable language
- Just 4 µl blood required from finger prick or venous sample
- Innovative blood collector allows easy and consistent sampling
- Lightweight: 0.7 kg
Fast and accurate
- Results within four minutes
- Uses boronate affinity methodology which is widely recognized as interference-free
- Measuring range: 4-15 % A1c DCCT
- Imprecision: CV < 3 % at 7 % A1c DCCT
- Unaffected by Hb variants, which do not result in reduced erythrocyte life span
- Traceable to the IFCC reference method
Efficient data handling
- Barcode reader to scan calibration data, patient and operator ID
- Stores over 7,000 results
- User selectable dual reporting. User can select % DCCT, IFCC mmol/mol, eAG mg/dl or eAG mmol/l
- USB port
- Optional label printer available
Quo-Lab Hba1c analyzer demonstration
* For more information about Quo-Lab Hba1c analyzer Click Here